Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Holiday x Celebration x Valentine’s Day



* Photo source by H.W. Wang (Flickr)

Sometimes, when there are lots of people around, I feel headache because of their habit who loves to bug me in the middle of my duty. When now is holiday, I feel very much alone and sometimes, when I tried to phone somebody, it seems like my calls would never return. Well, I do feels bad but never mind I thought, maybe everybody goes for holiday celebration, besides it’s Chinese New Year celebration and plus there’s also a Valentine’s Day. Everybody wanted to get quiet time with their couples and some people wanted to get fun celebrating with their family. As for me, I had to go for work. But instead of feeling bad about myself, I’m very pleased to work today as yesterday is the most boring day I’ve ever had in my life. I don’t think I need a holiday now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin