Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Patient Please…



So peaceful, so calm...

* Photo source by Paula Marina (Flickr)

When I had started my duty a month ago, I was terribly busy with everything. First, I’m panic because I was so unfamiliar with the system. Then, I was little trauma when I had lost such big amount of money. Lastly, I had to deal with the kids who’d always wanted to fight. They even broke the CPU as well. No wonder, the previous worker had runaway. I mean, Mar. I had to swallow all the pain that I had feels right now and I’m lucky to have a very good boss, whose calm and wonderfully taught me about the word ‘PATIENT’. He’s told me that’s not a big deal because he’s always get in trouble as well. My emotion had tortured and I swear I’m almost slap those people with my hand but then, when I remembered that word, I began to calm down. I call my boss, teacher because he was a teacher indeed. Actually, he was my senior and his dad was my favorite music and English teacher. Working with my boss certainly had changing me into someone’s better person. He’d never let me had that negative thought. He was very spiritual in the other way. No, not a religious thing but spiritual person, more likely turning me into a yogi. No matter, what it takes, I know that being patient is the key to everything including the key of success.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin