Saturday, May 1, 2010

Born to be...LIAR ~Episode I~



* Photo source from mhchipmunk Flickr)

Actually, I'm still confused with few things. I don't know what to believe anymore because everything seems so ridiculous right now. I feel like running in the circle or I can say that I am travelling to the unknown destination. Right now, I feel like I don't really wanted to play the game. Enough is enough because I feel that it's absolutely stupid. Remember about the story of the guy that I had been talked about a couple of months ago? He just broke my heart. I'm really wanted to be his friend but it seems he is not serious with it. I just thought he was sincere with me.Things went wrong when I had been shocked with the news that he had a girlfriend. Okay, I accept that part and still, I'm okay with it. Next, my friend had told me that he will be going to get engaged on this June. Okay, I'll accept the truth although I feel a little upset. Then, next, guess what news that I've got. He's married. We'll bet you and I were really really wrong. The bad news are he doesn't a girlfriend, then again, he's not engaged and he's not married either. He just a liar. Lies, all lies!! That's what he is. But one thing that I don't understand at all, why did he's being so honest with me.What's really going on? Did I have to put a trust on him or the one who'd being inform me? I just...I just don't know what to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin