Monday, May 3, 2010

Weight Obsession ~Fatty Fat Mix~



Although, I eat small amount but still I get fat too...

I thought I was bigger than I think. But then, I had realize my ex-classmates who used to call me fatty are now even fatter than me. Yeah, yeah, now, I can teased them back. However, in the second thought, well, not quite. I just tend to keep quite and doing my own stuff. Just being like that is the better way to build a life that I'm always wanted. Gosh, now, I've realize everything around me seems to be getting out of time. Well, whatever it it, I don't really goes dieting, just what I've been told you before. If I feel I need to stop, well, I will stop it and if I feel I need to eat something, I will go for it. I don't really limit myself for all of that. I don't want to push myself to size 0. I want to be myself. Being fat or skinny is just another story. All I really want is being a real people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin