Wednesday, April 14, 2010

My (Office) Story



So unpredictable like the weather...

* Photo source from Móri (Flickr)

Everything seems so fast and I never really had time to have some fun like anyone else. My world is pretty much different. Even though, I like where I am right now, I must remember my duty to fulfill my destiny and to save the world. In this story, I’m not a hero but for me what does really matter that everyone gets equal service. I’m dealing with the good and bad guys. Never in million years I would thought, that I had to deal with this kind of bad situation but the cool thing about being here, I’ve got all the things that I need. I like it here, seriously but when my time is coming I have to move on into the next level whereas I had to go into the dangerous ground. Nobody would ever think that I am more than what I look right now. For everyone, I am too mysterious but fun to be with. I admit about all of it. I can’t tell them how much I want to tell them about the secret because nobody would believe it anyway.

For a month, I cope with everything and don’t have time to write about my life. This is the perfect time which I can placed myself in blog world again. I like to deal with kids with my own way. Bad kids and good kids, you guys name it. I’ll deal with them – I mean all of them. But when I’ve decided to take it off, everyone’s panic. I don’t understand what’s going on but without me, I think everything is going to be collapsed in no time. I’ve been scold for being quit but I’ve told them, I’m not quit but taking days off. I’m in the private war right now. Whatever it takes, I must deal with this for a while and come back in one piece. Ever since I found the place I should be, I should give my attention to this. I never wanted to leave this place anyway. I don’t usually listen to someone’s opinion but for this time, I think everybody needs me and I should listens everyone especially my boss.

However, I can’t ignore my duty. I have to move on and I don’t have any choice. People may don’t understand why I’m hiding it but I’d rather take it or leave it. I’m unlike anyone else to leave just like that. I’m pretty much different. I must finish the job and ready to fire it up. It’s hard to follow the instructions sometimes but I had no choice, I had to follow the orders. I hate it when it comes to this stupid rules but it’s worth it. I’ll make sure they’ll get paid up when the time is coming. I am hunting them like a fox. When I get fed-up with the game, it’s time to play with fire. My rule, nobody needs to die. If someone needs to die on the ground, the last would dies it must be my opponent. The story is still continues and it would be so unpredictable too. The tension is getting high and whatever it will becomes, it still mysterious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin