Friday, May 7, 2010

Friend Station ~2world Harmonious Mix~



No matter how far they are right now, I'm always remember them....

* Photo source from traumlichtfabrik aka Eddi (Flickr)

2 years I've been leaving Miri and it seems like yesterday I've been doing that. I miss all my friends back in Miri. I feel like part of me is still there with them and although, I had gone I'm never ever miss a thing from them. Thanks to the several friends networking that had been build to connect to all my friends from all over the world. When I was in my hometown, I'm pushing my boundaries even wider. I mix with kids to get to know their feelings. Sometimes, they're lying because afraid to the truth. Some had no nothing about outside world and had been taught with some sort of racial ideologies which I found inappropriate to them. Then, when my age real age was revealed, they cannot accept the fact that I'm at the end of my 20's and not my early 20's. Well, that's me alright and that's why I can mix with them. Even my boss told me I am unlike his previous employees. That's my specialities. There's the time I could be like a mummy. Sure it does when I put my inappropriate dress and make-up on. I am harmonious with any style that I want and I'm just hoping to live in peace and harmony with my friends from different cultures and background too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin