Sunday, December 12, 2010

Foto Artis Seksi Asha Shara



Foto Artis Seksi Asha Shara


Asha Shara

Asha Shara

Asha Shara

Asha Shara Want to Change Yourself and Appearances

Girl's bloody Arab-Aceh, Asha Shara looks closed when I attended the event dressed Sahur together with PDI-P is also at the same time celebrate the birthday of Puan Maharani, daughter of former president of Indonesia Megawati Soekarno Putri, Tuesday (7 / 9). Located in front of City Museum Fatahillah, West Jakarta.

Not like that look sexy Asha, Asha Shara on the occasion dressed in brown Muslim.

"Now should be more polite, beyond the month of Ramadan also I want to change myself I started from the appearance, it starts from the self I am, even if later I should put on the hijab was not allowed to be released again so now step by step with more politely dressed again," he said.

In any role players Hantu Jeruk Purut movie is more selective, according to her an open look sexy she does not want.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin