Sunday, December 12, 2010

foto seksi sekali Asha Shara

Asha Shara

Asha Shara

Asha Shara

Asha Shara

Asha Shara


Asha Shara Concerned Birthday in Central Disaster


Anniversary celebration of the artist Asha Shara-23 simultaneously with the earthquake and volcanic eruption. She was concerned about the condition which is too bad and took hundreds of lives and thousands had to flee it.

"Hence, in hope and I pray you, ask hopefully this nation do not have another disaster. It is unfortunate that many lost many family members. I particularly do not bear to look in the disaster. Hopefully, the government can cope. Anyway concerned really, is not got a house , I can only pray, I hope they are all blessed, "said Asha Shara when found in Takigawa Restaurant, Kemang, South Jakarta, Wednesday (27/10) night.

Special Mount Merapi disaster illustrates its own grief, because the location of Merapi in Yogyakarta city, beautiful city ever visited and appealed to him.

"I like Yogyakarta, was once filmed there, if think like crying and sad themselves. It's one of them I do not want to party, because if I was rah-rah is not ethical, I chose the same food family and orphans. Pengen also to the location as well if there is a chance, "she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin