Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Foto Artis Cantik Donita

Donita

Donita

Donita

Donita

Donita

Donita

Donita Love Acting

Known as a model, actress and movie star, turned out to bury Donita other talent, ie singing. Not just a hobby, a beautiful virgin was born in Bandung, West Java, it is now claimed to hone his ability in the singing field.

"I'm still training and singing lessons. If asked stop singing, I stop singing baseball, I'm still singing off the water and like to sing at home, because singing is a profession that started from a hobby. Perhaps it is not an obsession, but it would be glad if you run a hobby continue to be paid, "said Donita when met after launching Sinetron Cinta Fitri Session 6 in the Office of the MD Entertainment, Tanah Abang, Central Jakarta, Tuesday.

Donita went on, he focused more on the world of acting due to more promising career.

"If it starts acting of opportunities and chances that made the work, where I learned to make money and get better," I'm Randy Velasquez is a former lover.

So, where is the real feeling between singing and acting?

"If asked where better, if singing was a hobby from childhood, while I was already acting in love after three years of playing soap operas. There is joy and satisfaction of each," she explained.

"I'm more pleased if spelled out as a player. If given the choice of singing any acting, I would not choose both, I'm not the type that have a definite planning. I have no idea where I take advantage of opportunities," she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin