Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Foto Artis Seksi Denada

Denada
Denada "Call Me Dena"

Denada

Denada

Denada

Denada

Denada

Denada


New Album From Denada, Call Me Dena

Denada finally back to being the public attention with the release of latest album is titled "Call Me Dena!". The album that one priority process can take up to nine years this nationally distributed in CD format by leading labels Nagaswara. Dena Call Me! Produced by DJ Sumantri contains seven songs that have different musical styles from each other but have a significant common thread that is shades of Dance Rock is so thick in it so slightly reminiscent of musical styles a la Lady Gaga. Guitarist Baron, ex-guitarist Gigi also be supplied in nearly all the tracks of this album to six Denada. A blend of chic and popular among rock with electronic dance music that later was a trend in the international music world.

Denada long as it's known as a versatile singer, multi-talented as well. First appearance in public since the early decades of the 90s until now he has sailed a variety of musical styles, ranging from pop, rap / hip-hop, to dangdut music.

"I'm so in love with music and have been listening to music since my children and have become part of my life, listening to all kinds of what are not limited to one type of music because for me any kind of music is a unity. I listen to music ranging from rock to pop Michael Jackson Ledzepplin and since childhood I've felt myself to have Passion in music, music is a pleasure for me. I want to continue to make music and learn all kinds of music of all kinds, maybe from there I like to explore the kind of music that I bring, "says Dena.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin